Poco helps to organise and manage Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes projects of any complexity using simple YAML config files to shorten the route from finding your project to initialising it in your local environment.
- Simple. Configure, run and switch between projects with a very simple command line interface.
- Flexibility. Manage, scale, maintain projects of any complexity with ease.
- Configure Once, Use Everywhere. Configure project once so the rest of your team will feel the value of zero configuration.
- Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes, Helm support out of the box.
- Git, SVN support out of the box.
- Project Catalog, Multiple Catalogues. Create your own project catalog. Organise and your projects without additional tools.
- Multiple Plans. Create multiple plans for different environments or even environments for demo purposes. Switch between plans (environments) with ease.
- Simple Config Files. Poco helps to split config files, so it is easy to maintain and scale them any time.
- Script Support (Hooks). Add additional scripts any time.
Poco project is basically git/svn project. Each Poco Project should have
poco.yaml file and at least one
With Poco plans you can configure multiple environments (development, production, demo, etc.) in your project
keeping configuration small, easy scalable, maintainable and reusable.
- useful for large scalable projects or with projects with big number of micro services.
- configure plans (environments) for different groups of developers, so they will be able to run only required services/containers keeping low usage of working machine resources.
- configure plans for demo purposes with predefined content, so any one in your team could demonstrate any project to the client with easy.
Poco Repo - is a collection of Poco Projects.
With the help of Poco Repo you will be able to organise and manage your projects in a simple way.
Poco Repo example:
Poco Catalog - is a collection of Poco Repos. Add multiple Poco Repos form same or different resources.